This document (together with any documents mentioned herein) stipulates the terms between you and Printlogik Ltd, under which you may access our website www.printlogik.co.uk, as well as other platforms used for placing orders, such as interactive price lists, quotes, and order forms ("our site"). This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all visitors and users of our site.
By using our site, you are signifying that you accept and will comply with all the policies contained in this Acceptable Use Policy. This policy is supplementary to our Terms and Conditions Policy.
If you would like to retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference, press Control + P.
1. Prohibited Activities
1.1 You may utilise our site solely for legitimate purposes. You must not use our site:
- In a manner that violates any applicable local, national, or international laws or regulations.
- In any unlawful or fraudulent manner, or with any unlawful or fraudulent intent or effect.
- With the intention of harming or attempting to harm minors in any manner.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any content which is not in line with our content standards.
- To transmit, or to facilitate the sending of, any unrequested or unauthorised advertising or promotional materials, or any other forms of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any materials containing viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other malicious programs or similar computer codes intended to detrimentally impact any computer software or hardware's operation.
1.2 Furthermore, you agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, or re-sell any part of our site in breach of the conditions set out in our Terms of Website Use.
- Not to access without proper authorisation, interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network where our site is stored;
- any software used in the operation of our site.
2. Suspension and Termination
2.1 At our discretion, we will ascertain whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our site. If a violation of this policy has transpired, we may initiate any action that we deem suitable.
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent revocation of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary, or permanent removal of any content posted or uploaded by you to our site.
- Issuing a warning to you.
- Initiating legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably deem necessary.
2.3 We absolve ourselves of any liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses outlined in this policy are not exhaustive, and we reserve the right to take any other action we deem reasonable.